kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Stuff

This is BSU Atticus in a hand-me-down sweater from Noble and homemade pants from mommy.

I get to start a new book, I am pretty excited to start it. If I have time after school and school readings. It is a Charles Bukowski book called Women.

I got my Valentines Gift early from Aubrey, she gave me a tattoo gift certificate to Chalace tattoo. I was so surprised and so excited. I still am excited. I have been wanting something forever but am not sure what I want. I will think about it for awhile. I got a book from the Library to help me for fun.

Here are Atticus' eyes when he is smiling.

Atticus and I walked to the Library today because we don't get out enough. He tried to eat his fist the enitre walk.

I was supposed to be doing school work but we took pictures instead.

I finished the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment