kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Books

I went through about four books that I didn't like. Turns out picking books at random form thrift stores is a bust. They were so lame, so boring and for sale for $0.16 on Amazon.com. That should be a sign they are no good. I judged them from their covers, but the back cover has an explanation of what the book is about! The front covers look cool so I will keep them, maybe try re-reading later. I started 'To Kill a Mocking Bird' since I have not officially read it. It is turning out to be a good read.

With the $50 gift card my friends got me from Barnes and Noble I purchased 6 books all online, they are coming in the mail all week!

Also check out the Mini Munny Aubrey made, it's sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment