kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Scifi ruins everything...

I had to write a book review for Amazon to let people know...

"I purchased this book blindly because it sounded interesting. As I read I really like the book, and I thought it was going to be an awesome book. And it was at the beginning then things changed. I don't want to ruin the story but as soon as the boys started learning lame Chinese stuff and then the Demon, ewwwth. I put it down. I am not into the Chinese stuff at all, and I completely loath scifi stuff. I think a lot of people will like the book, but it just got stupid to me."


The book reminded me of the movie Hancock. The movie started out pretty good, it was funny, unique, creative, and I was enjoying it. Then scifi came and ruined it when you found out Charleast Therone (I changed her first name to a description of her character in the movie) had the same powers as Hitchcock. Ugh! Then they started talking about 2000 years and ex lovers or sister or something. Ugh, scifi... Horf! Gag! Pew! Horf! Horf!

No comments:

Post a Comment