kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Reading...

I found this book, The Neal Pollack Anthology of American Literature by Neal Pollack, at the Assistance League, which is a thrift store. I picked it out because it seemed different and interesting. It turned out to be pretty good, a satire on journalism and writing. I liked it.


So I rented one of his other books that sounded really good from our neighborhood library, it is called Alternadad. It started out good, but then I just got bored so I quit reading it.

So I started reading this book, Technicolor Pulp by Arty Nelson, that I found at the Boise Public Library Annual Warehouse Book Sale, I picked it out because it had a cool cover. So far it seems good, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment