kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Garden 6/13/09

I talked to my Grandparents last night, they live down in L dot A dot. I never call them enough, but getting an Anniversary card from them made me realize it was time. My Grandparents both have their own phones they get on when someone calls so the caller can talk to both of them at the same time, and thats just what I did. My Grandfather loves to tend his garden down there, he has quite a big one. He asked if we had started a garden up here yet, half joking, but to his surprise we actually had. A very bountiful one I am proud to say. My parents are heading down there today to visit for a few weeks, so I thought I would post some pictures of our garden so maybe my mom can show the pictures to the G-rents. Grandpa: We are growing cilantro, green peppers, tomatoes, sugar peas, cauliflower, radishes, lettuce, green onions, sunflowers among other flowers. (You can see the yellow/orange flower? That is the start of our zucchini. We have sunflowers out side the white fence that double in size everyday.)

The kids have a Birthday party today at one of their little friends house. We are slowly starting to pack up our stuff in preparation for Wednesday.

I took my first Anthropology test last night and completely failed it. GRRR. Tough stuff, evolution, DNA and Darwinism. I hope I will get it soon, I find the class very interesting.

p.s. if you click the picture it will get a tad larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment