kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Friday, June 19, 2009

I failed my Anthropology test but atleast I have new shoes.

So, internet again. We have been without till today. Our new house is coming along quite nicely, though we have lost some things on the move, which I hate, but maybe they will turn up. Also I broke the T.V., so we bought a smaller one, o well. Our living room is looking so sweet. Aubrey really knows how to decorate, and with our new couches it looks really good. We still have a few things we want to buy for the house, maybe soon. We are going to leave the living room t.v.less, making it a kind of 'formal' living room for visiting and so on. The children have cable in their room(ha!) and we in ours. Favorite parts: 1. Huge garage, 2. Walk in closet, 3. Computer overlooking front yard and street.

No comments:

Post a Comment