kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Date

Last night Aubrey and I decided to go on a date on the spur of the moment. We had to go to Boise anyways so we dropped the kids off at their grandmas house. Aubrey had gotten us a 25$ off coupon to the Cazba downtown so we went there. It was my first time, but Aubrey had been plenty times. The Cazba is Greek and Mediterranean food. I think it was the first time I ever had anything like that. I really enjoyed it though. We then went over to the Neurolux to see our friends The Dedicated Servers preform. That was much fun too. They have had a few shows in the past, shows at actual venues, and we have missed those and then heard they were lots of fun. This one was no exception. There music sounded really good in there and everyone really got into the show. It was fun watching the break dancers, some are really silly. We also go to see tons of friends we miss; Tom, Zelany, Doyo & Kerry, Thortan, Lindsey, and Matt & Peanut too. It was nice to get out, we never do go out enough just the two of us, and that is my fault. Aubrey looked amazing last night too, she has more and more every day. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment