kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Contest/ Sweepstakes/ Surveys/Books

As of today I have done fifteen surveys.

I finished reading Darkly Dreaming Dexter last night. It was not something I would typically read but I went for it based on my friend Matts liking of the television series that followed the books. It kept me entertained though I was able to predict the ending, which I felt was a bit dorky. The entire time reading it I felt it would make a better t.v. series than a book. I started Syrup by Max Barry. I have just plowed through it from last night and this morning. It is such a good book, I have really been enjoying it. I can't wait to read some of his other books.

We are heading out to Aubreys sisters house today for a BarBQ and taking Olive. Olive will be interacting with Chelsi's two dogs, a Chihuahua and English Mastiff, see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment