kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Where's the Beef?

It seems to me that if something has a word in its name then said word should be whats most plentiful in the original thing. I guess what I am trying to say is the correct name for what I had should have been Mongolian Celery. Panda Express still does everything the best, and that's just sad. Quit trying to scrape and save by keeping the good stuff out! Pandas eat vegetables but ladies and gentlemen, that's where the beef is!

I saw a bumper sticker the other day:
'Don't hassle me, I'm a local.'

In Aubreys political science class she has guest speaker Walt Minnick next week! Uh jelly!

In my health and wellness class I am getting certified by the American Red Cross to preform CPR on adults, children, and infants. Now I will feel safer when I watch all three children by myself.

Started the last season of the O.C.!

I finished Boomsday, and started The World According to Garp. I am liking it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment