kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Its time to give thanks....

In the end I need to think back on the past and say thank you. Thank You. I can honestly say you saved my life. I can honestly say you gave me hope. I can honestly say you gave me a future. Positive and truly. I can never repay you. The things you did for me made me who I am today and you did these things only for me with no benefit to yourself. I would not be close to two years sober if it were not for you. I would be working on my third DUI, if not dead or killed someone from my drinking and driving. I would still be drinking myself in debt. Thanks to you I am sober and even. I would still be working a dead end job. The same dead end job, if not that one another one. I would have never furthered my education. This is thanks to you. I am working towards a great education and hopefully a career. I would still be hanging out with the wrong type of people if it were not for you and that would have been the end of me.

I have learned so much about life and about myself. You have given me tools and knowledge for life to make myself great. The things I have learned really turned me around for the best. I will always think of this and thank you for it, for you are my angel. I really do not know how to put it all into words but look at how I have changed? I feel I am what a father, and a man should be and I would have not been able to do this without the help of someone so special as you. Thank you Aub.

2 comments:

  1. i really like this post kyle. you are a good father for your little guy. I'm so glad that you have him in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Kyle. You ARE a good father and man. We love you! Aunt Cindy J

    ReplyDelete