kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting Ready for His Birthday

He has been more cuddly lately, maybe it comes with age? Anyways, I have been getting him hyped up for his birthday, because at this point when I ask him if he is excited for his birthday he replies, 'no'. Anyways, it is coming up this Saturday! I got him a large firetruck because he has always loved cars and has been playing with a ambulance toy truck. Today the two of us went to the dollar store to get party supplies and goody bags for his friends that are coming. I think it was the most I have ever spent at a dollar store. Anyways, we are waiting for our dinner to be ready then it is his bath time, then bed.


1 comment:

  1. Rescue Heros are AMAZING toys! We love them! Jmae

    ReplyDelete