kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Atticus's first resturant

My sister gave Aubrey and I an Olive Garden gift card for Christmas that we have yet to use. We were out and about today and thought we would give it a try, with Bucket. I just assumed we would get a sitter when we went, it didn't occur to me that he might be able to come. He is very colicky and I was not sure how it would go. He was super tired and cried and fussed a little when we first got seated, everyone kept giving us looks. I thought we could just swaddle him up and let him sleep in his car seat but he had a lot to look at and he wouldn't sleep. He also wanted to know if the olives on our salads came from the garden where all olives come from. He wanted to see this garden he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment