kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dominos Dumpster

Where we live we have to collect our trash and put it on the curb once a week. Where we lived before we had a dumpster out front. No matter how much trash you had once you threw it over the gate into the dumpster it suddenly became someone elses problem and not yours. I have been adjusting to collecting out garbage in the garage. I hate having it sit there in my garage. It bothers me. On top of that we have a tiny garage so if we try and park in there you are stepping over trash bags and that's annoying. I just can't stand it being there. We build up a lot of trash here with the five of us. I finally have my own personal garage and I don't want to use it as a storage for trash.

As I have said before we live right behind a little Dominos Pizza. They have a dumpster that isn't locked up. As soon we get trash, it becomes theirs. Actually, they are open late and I am scared to take it there when they are open so I find myself waking up early than normal to make trash trips over there. I even find myself planning on waking up a little earlier for work to take trash there. So recently I have been getting bold. After Christmas we had so much trash and boxes and gift bags I had to fill the Jeep just to drive over there and unload it all. Last night we cleaned our closet and I threw away what must have been a hundred wire hangers. A few weeks ago we cleaned out the kids toy box and I threw away tons of broken, gross old toys. I wonder if Dominos ever comes out and looks in their dumpster.

No comments:

Post a Comment