kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Shopping

If you enjoy shopping online like I do then you should check out Retail Me Not. You can type in any online store and most of the time it will give you discount codes to use at these stores. It is a pretty cool set up. I checked out a lot of the stores that I frequent and it had some decent codes for some of 'em

I finished reading The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs. I enjoyed it quite a bit. He is a writer for Esquire and decides to follow the Bible as literally as possible. He follows all the weird ans strict rules, documents his life in a day-to-day journal style and published it as a book. I found it very entertaining to read. School starts Monday so I am going to take a break from reading personal books since I will have much school reading to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment