kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I was remembering.

I was remembering the times when Aubrey and I lived with Owen, right before we moved out. I was ridding my bike to and from work. From where the three of us lived it was a 16 mile round trip, everyday. I then had a second job cleaning a secret airport where celebrities and rich people flew in and out of. So I would get home from my first job, with 16 miles on my bike already under my belt, and I would eat, change and by that time head to my second job. I would have to ride 2 more miles there, and 2 more miles back home. Thats 20 miles a day! Whew, I kinda miss some good old time on my bike.

1 comment:

  1. We should go for a bike ride sometime when you have some free time.

    ReplyDelete