kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Two More Contests.

Today I entered to win two more contests.

Family Dollar-Win either a $10, $25, $100 gift card.

Papa Murphys-Win a Traeger LIL' TEX premium BBQ Grill.

Yesterday Aubrey and I went to Jack in the Box to try their new Mini Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sandwiches. We received a coupon in the mail for buy one get one free. I personally was super excited to go because Jack in the Box always has the opportunity to win money after taking a survey printed on the receipts. Well after a few things went wrong with the order I was never given a receipt! Well when I got home I wrote to Jack in the Box and complained. I was looking forward to taking the survey and being entered to win some money. As of today I have entered a total of eight contests to win a variety of things. I begun my search for contests on July 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment