kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Community College.

Way to go CWI! Aubrey and I start our fall semester here at the end of this month. I am pretty excited to get back at it, but it is nice to have a break. Right now I am trying to get a job working there at the library but I am not getting my hopes up, we will see what happens. Anyways, click on the link, everybody is heading back to college! I highly suggest CWI. Credits earned at CWI can be transferred and used at any college or university in the U.S. because we are part of The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities which is a regional postsecondary accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. This means that I can get my core requirements out of the way in a smaller class room, at a much cheaper price, and with many teachers who have transferred from other larger universities anyways. My last two semesters many of my teachers had transferred over from BSU to work in a much smaller, more motivated community college environment.

1 comment:

  1. Incredible quest there. What occurred after?
    Thanks!

    Here is my web blog :: Potty training a child

    ReplyDelete