kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Job?

So, I got a job. I will be working for my school, CWI. It is a paying job, though I will only make $8.50 an hour, I think, its still a job. Also, it is only going to be 10-15 hours a week, I believe, maybe a little more. My Duties:
1. Proctor COMPASS and monitor testing areas

2. Ensure students follow all policies of the Assessment Center while testing

3. Read and tape chapters of books for reading accommodations

4. Read for students needing accommodations on COMPASS

So basically, if a student has an online class and needs to come in and take a test in person, I watch them to make sure they don't cheat. If a student has a certain disability that limits their ability to read, they can listen to me, on tape!

AKA it is going to be craziness here. Aubrey is working, more hours, beside the fact that she also got a second job at our school. Hers is also part-time, probably just 10-15 hours. She is being a writing tutor, something you had to be qualified for, mine job you just had to be able to sit, watch, and read. So Aubrey is working two jobs, is a full-time student, I will be working part-time while being a full-time student, Aubrey joined debate so we will occasionally be traveling, and also we signed up with a travel club that is trying to go to Rome over spring break, and I joined the Sociology Club at school, plus we have three wee ones, and a pup.

1 comment: