kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Friday, September 4, 2009

africanamericanberries

So Aubreys phone that she has had for about a year and a half now was no longer taking a a charge. Needless to say she needed a new phone. My phone had a cracked screen that was getting worse and worse. I have had my phone for about two years as well. We went into our local Verizon store and bumped into one of Aubreys old friends who is high up at Verizon. He ended up hooking us up with BlackBerrys at a killer deal. Aubrey got a pink Curve and I got the Tour. I finally just got mine today but Aubrey has had hers for a week now and loves it. I am still tinkering around with mine so I thought I would update my blog with it. Now we get internet, e-mail, and all that great stuff for what we were paying before. I think with school and so on they will come in very handy. I can type a .doc document on here and upload it to the computer and open it on Word. Now Aubrey and I will finally be able to get a hold of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment