kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Also

I THOUGHT I had plans today with friends and went to their house with Atticus all loaded up. They were in the middle of dinner, I was incorrect. I left, headed to the gas station and my gas door would not open. I tried prying it open with my key. I broke my key in half. I filled up my tank and sat there, waiting for my dad.

I did buy a HP laptop mini in all white! Have to wait for it to be made and shipped to me.

Harded headed
Life is a roller coaster and I am the carney
Be happy and make the best of it.
One day at a time.

*I am the carney who ride the roller coaster but has a remote control for the roller coaster and the ability to change the design of the roller coaster at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment