kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Final Fort.

Atticus and I went out back and finished his fort in the a.m. It needed a few more supports for the slides and also needed paint in a few places. As I cut and measured he ran around pushing his toy lawnmower up and down the yard. We both went inside and crashed out for a long 'ol nap. After nap we went back out there and spent the entire day out there. Hours, I tried riding a toy car down the slide, he rolled all his balls down the slide, and we eventually turned the slide into a water slide, which proved to be a bad idea. Family dinner with Grandma and Grandpa and he finally ate a decent amount. I then went to help Lindsay pack some more and clean up, which resulted in me getting a large painting of Ralph from the Simpsons and she had some random toys for Atticus. We read some hilarious stories on TwenteySevenBSlash6.com




No comments:

Post a Comment