kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Two'sDay

I had an errand to run that ended up taking hours. Atticus stayed with Grandma and my cousin ended up bringing her son Caleb over to play with Atticus while I was gone. I kept getting cute pictures while I waited in line. After his nap Atticus and I had to run some more errands for Grandma this time. We got her a wireless card at Best Buy and a new medicine cabinet at Lowes. Atticus loved Lowes, and the employees showed off the forklift to him. We went back home and played out back while I posted stuff on eBay for Grandma. After he went to bed Lindsay and I went and did some good old grocery shopping in sweatpants.

New Hobby:

My workout technique exercises have changed a bit. I am not a fan of those people who post their workout schedule on Facebook and such, but screw it, working out is my new hobby. I am taking a more gymnast approach to it. I would like to be able to do ring dips soon and dead lift twice my body weight. Right now I am able to dead life 235 pounds, which is close to double my weight. Also, a longer term goal, I would like to be able to push press my body weight. I would also like to be able to do a pull up at my weight, meaning a pull up with 145 pounds strapped to me. Right now I can do 3 reps of pull ups with 40 pounds on me, so I have a ways to go. Anyways, I am trying to eat more protein with less calories. Right now I am eating my weight in protein, and doing it in only 780 calories. Those are calories specifically from just protein, I eat other things too. Like candy and Rockstars.









No comments:

Post a Comment