kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dedicated Servers open for Bone Thugs-n-Harmony

Last night my friends the Dedicated Servers opened for the hip hop group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. Cody and I went to help the DS sell their new merchandise. They finally got the CD's in for their new album, Greetings. They also had t-shirts with their logo on it to sell, and flyers to give away for a industry party they are performing at this Friday. Cody and I enjoyed ourselves, we were set up right next to the Bone Thugs merch guys so we got to meet them and chat with 'em. We also got to meet local rapper Oso Negro. I ended up knowing two of the bartenders working, so I was able to get Cody a few free drinks, so that he would be rowdy enough to promote the DS stuff we were selling. A few of our friends showed up, Cody and I took turns walking around the crowd and video taping and taking pictures. I was worn out by the end of the night as we arrived earlier and stayed late. All in all it was fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment