kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Class.

I only missed four questions on my Social Problems exam. Need to really get my head into the game with my math class, it is getting tough. Had a fun weekend this weekend with friends and ruining my diet. Atticus had a fun birthday party at his moms this weekend. We had a new guy I met at a bar-b-que awhile ago come join us for an hour and half long yoga workout on Saturday. It was my first time doing yoga, and I learned I need to teach my body to be more flexible and besides that, the yoga wore me out. Hope our new member keeps coming. I helped Peanut and Matt shoot a new video for their band. They have like three shows this Thursday, all in one night and I am thinking of taking Atticus to them because they are outdoors. Or I might leave him with Grandma and Grandpa and go. Anyways, Atticus came home last night and was super tired. He and I will probably keep it low key today, go to Cody and Nobles later today so he can play and I can play. Then tomorrow morning Atticus and I are going to go pick up his mom-o and the three of us are going to Atticus' two year check-up doctor appointment. It will be nice to spend time the three of us together and see how Atticus is doing health wise. Class is slow and boring today, and I need to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment