kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back to School.

My weekend without my little man? Dancing downtown, shopping, coffee at Starbucks. The usual. My cousin Erin had her baby boy though on Saturday night, Aero Isaiah Ray Tibbs 19.5" 7.1oz. I went with my sister and mom today to go see him, he is super cute and little. My other cousin, Ryann, was there with her two boys, and the youngest one was so adorable to hold. He reminded me of wee little Atticus at that age. He fell asleep and I took a picture of him. Back to school tomorrow :( But after school I get to get Atticus! Then who knows what kind of trouble we will get into this week!

Lindsay sent me some pictures from earlier this week from when we all went to dinner then went out...






No comments:

Post a Comment