kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holding Hands & Tires.

This morning Atticus and I met his cousin Peyton and his Aunt Chelsi, his moms sister, at the Ada County Library. Chelsi has been watching Atticus for me when I have class on Mondays and Wednesdays. She has been doing it for free and I have been so grateful of her doing this for me that Atti and I went and got her a gift card to Bath & Body Works yesterday evening. She was very surprised when I gave it to her. I got out of class early and met her, Peyton and Atti at Atti's other Grandma's house for lunch. Chelsi showed me pics of how Peyton and Atti had been holding hands on the entire drive over, haha. We had tacos at his Grandmas while Atticus ran around like crazy and just made a mess of his Grandmas house.
We came home for nap. We were supposed to go see our friend Abbies new husky puppy but Atticus napped for too long and Abbie took too long set up its kennel. Maybe Friday.
We then went over to his friend Nobles so that Atticus could play with his best friend and us boys could play in the garage.





No comments:

Post a Comment