kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yesterday I went and picked Atticus up from his weekend at his moms and we headed home to finish up our holiday cards. We also had TONS of laundry to do. After Atticus went to bed last night I went to my friend Chris Hunts art show at the Plank and also got to talk to Pickle, who I hadn't seen in awhile, and see some of his art too. This morning I went and aced a final while Atticus stayed back with his cousin P. and Aunt Chels. I then met up with them at her moms house for lunch. After lunch Atticus and I went to my work for a potluck, and even though we arrived too late, we still got to deliver presents and he got to visit everyone, who seemed to have candy for him. Now, we are soon off to Nobles house so daddy can workout and Atticus can see Nobles new little brother Eli, who he hasn't met him yet. And last night Lindsay was asking if she can join us boys for workouts, so that will be fun if she makes it! Tomorrow Atticus and I need to go to the post office to ship off all my text books that I made a killing on. I also sold my most favorite sweater that I ruined, I had to say goodbye, :( Then at the night time after he goes to bed I am off to the Reef with friends for the show. Friday he is coming to class with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment