kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yesterday I woke up to an e-mail about no school because of the snow! I had driving around to do early that morning, made it home and ended up shoveling the driveway before Atticus even woke up. Man there was so much snow. After he was up and ready I got him all dressed up in his snow outfit and we went outside for a few hours and built a snow person, and I rolled up a snow ball that was as tall as the deck and set him atop it! We ended up just hanging out here all day, until later in the evening when I went and picked my sister up from work and we headed off to the hospital because my friend Sam and Cody had their second baby boy earlier in the day. Eli Oskar Aschliman, 6lb 13oz. He is super cute, and looks just like a little Cody. My sister ended up just sitting there and holding him in the rocking chair for a good while, so motherly looking, so excited to have her baby soon.

This morning I took Atticus to his cousin Peytons house because I had an interview. I feel it went okay, we will find out soon. Math class later then I am not sure what the rest of the week and weekend holds for us two, other than Atticus and I have our photoshoot with Jeanne this Saturday. I still need to figure out what we are going to wear for that, also hopefully this rainy slush weather ends too.


No comments:

Post a Comment