kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weeknd.

I had to work all weekend and surprisingly both days went by really quick, which was nice. Maybe because I have been really a book of really good short stories; The Girl in the Flammable Skirt. I have also been writing a lot, I will post later.

Atticus is at his moms for the weekend, and I am missing him. Glad I have free time all next week, free time for us to play, though it is supposed to be raining all week.

My friend Francis has a website, and I found pictures of me on it. Old pictures. Speaking of old pictures and friends, Owen found an old video of me and some friends saying the word "half-stock".


Yesterday after I work some coworkers and I went out to eat, went and got candy, then one of them came and hung out with my friends and me at the Elements of Hip Hop event.

We finished Breaking Bad tonight, and now we are at Kayces house making cupcakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment