kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Observations from Yesterday.

A Poem by Kyle Elliott?




I took two baths,
the first extremely hot.
I had to keep my legs raised out of it to feel safe.
Afterwards I could feel my blood moving through every inch
of my body,
It felt like being microwaved.

There was something going on in me,
my stomach was a catastrophe.

I wanted to take some NyQuil or
an old stool softener,
but had an American Spirit instead.

I felt like I had to fart, poop, pee, vomit or sneeze.
I didn't know which one, but I knew blood was going to be coming with.

I was wearing a womens shirt, its tightness made me feel manly.
I felt bad knowing Dexter was homeless for the night, Conan made me laugh.

I saw a large spider in the hallway, despite his glowing eyes, I went
back to lying on the ground.

Atticus wanted tacos for Midnight.

1 comment: