kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Yesterday

I have been blogging a lot due to my no more work and no more school!

Yesterday I took that baby grocery shopping in the morning. Then it was nap time. After nap we went to go see his other Grandma and go swimming with her, his cousin and Aunt and Uncle. Atticus was not a big fan of the water and it took forever just to get him to sit on the step. I let him sit with his Grandma on the step while I swam off and he instantly stuck his arms out to me. I came back and picked him up and he allowed me to hold him while I walked around the pool. After swim time we went and saw Noble for a while then home to bed!

Today we are off to do a some shopping, put some money in savings and see where the rest of the day and evening takes us!










No comments:

Post a Comment