kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Atticus Stuff.

Yesterday after eating the birthday cake I was feeling the need for exercise. I asked Atticus if he wanted to go on a walk, and he knows now that a walk is where I push him around the neighborhood in his stroller and we walk quite a ways and he loves it. I asked him if he wanted to go on a walk and he replied; 'No walk.' Fine, I told him, 'Okay, I am going on a walk by myself.' only to his reply of 'K, see ya.' He was too interested in his new toys. He did not want to walk, did not want to go a bike ride, he just wanted to sit at the coffee table and smash his new trucks into each other and line up his hot wheel cars. Later after nap I had to trick him into a bike ride by offering a juice to drink on the ride.

He got some money and checks in his name for his birthday so I decided that I should open a saving account in his name to put his money in. We are going in later today after nap to open his very first savings account. He also has a doctors appointment next week, two month check up! I am curious how much he weighs. Atticus and I will also be getting paid our child support thanks to the word, 'garnish.' Besides the birthday cake we have been eating a bit healthier this last week and it has been going good! I have not had a soda in a few days now. Yesterday evening I took him out back and while he played I managed a workout goal I had set for myself. The neighbors were out in their yard and Atticus stood in his fort and yelled at them, telling them 'hello' multiple times. Then Grandma came out and Atticus got to water her plants, which he loves to do. He then had more birthday cake and ran around like crazy, talking to himself, and making sounds for his trucks and cracking us up. He finally wore down and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment