kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Clothing Invite.

I have been using a few new sites to shop with. They are invite only members only sale sites. Each morning they will post a new group or brand of clothing and sell them at such great prices. It can be a hit or miss kind of thing but when it is a hit, you are getting clothes at a very cheap price. To be honest I am not sure how these sites work financially, but how they work technically is you have to be invited my a member to join. One of the new ones I have been using for awhile is Plndr, here is my invite for you.

The other one that I have been using for a long time now is JackThreads. again, it is set up the same way as Plndr with how you become a member. New clothing is posted every morning about 11am our time here, and you can sign up for daily notifications to be e-mailed to you to learn what is being released that day. Here is my invite for JackThreads for anyone that reads my blog.

-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment