kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve.

Work and shopping everyday this past week! I will be excited for this next paycheck!

Last night Atticus and I watched Elf with Grandma and Grandpa, which is kind of their Christmas ritual.

I scheduled myself to work today not thinking that it was Christmas Eve. I was not at all excited to go into work but once I got in my boss Ammo came and gave me Christmas gift for Atti, I found I was sitting next to my friend Leasly, and I only had one person mad at me for calling them on Christmas Eve but I got tons of completes today, more than usual especially for a short day.

Tonight my dad and I are putting together Atticus' power wheels 4 wheeler, putting up the tree so that my mom can decorate it.

Atticus got to go to Toys-R-Us this week and I let him pick out some toys. He forgot about them by the time we made it home, so he will be re-surprised by them, again, when he unwraps them tomorrow morning. I got him some clothes that I bought online. I think I am most excited about his shoes.

Matt came over and dropped off a gift for Atticus and I let Atticus open it, he thanked 'Peanut' and gave him a hug. It was a pack of cars and Atticus loved them.

Anyways, I will post tons of pictures tomorrow after he wakes and unwraps his gifts. Then tomorrow night he goes to his moms for the weekend and I work!


No comments:

Post a Comment