kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Took Atticus to class with me on Friday because I only had to drop off my take home final. He wanted to wear his shades the entire time and I let him. He had kinda dozed off in the car on the drive, and when we walked into my class room, him wearing his glasses, he stumped around, adjusted his shades, looked around and realized tons of girls were looking at him, ones that suddenly went 'ahhhhhhh!' and that caught him off guard.

After class he passed out in the car so I took the long drive home, listening to relaxing music, taking in the scenic drive, and that was really nice, very relaxing. After nap we went to Nobles and I worked out and he got to play with Noble and baby brother Eli.

Yesterday I just had work all day and he stayed back with Grandma and Grandpa. After work, right when I got home, he ran up to me and snuggled me and we laid there cuddling watching the Wizard of Oz, it was a great thing to come home to.

Last night my friend Chelsea was having a Christmas party, so Peanut, Thornton, Chanelle and I went, and man that was some good dancing! A fun night, good food and good cookies!

Today I am off to work, Toad is staying back with Grandma and Grandpa again, after work I am coming to see him a bit, then Breaking Bad marathon!

(below is Atticus coming to class, Nut, Chanelle, Mr. W and I, my dad at a much younger age doing a hand stand at Lake Tahoe, and a pic where my friend Toran put my sticker on his guitar case...mailing stickers with my holidays cards paid off!)




No comments:

Post a Comment