kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday, May 12th

Today we went to the library to get daddies books that were on hold, he got to play for a bit, and we both colored for awhile and I taught him his letters. We then went and bought a basketball for this summer, something for me to do when we go to parks. After nap we are going to take my car in for a tune up, and I am super nervous. As they do a quick tune up over there at the dealership, Atticus and I are going to walk to the mall.

Yesterday we went on a bike ride, then played outside, I then went for a 8 mile bike ride as he slept. After nap we ate, washed my car, then headed to his friend Nobles so he could play and I could workout.

They are doing road construction on every road of our neighborhood it seems, so Atticus and I have been enjoying watching that. He loves to see the bulldozers and back hoes.

Last night I attempted to run a 10k that I mapped out, but I made it about 4 miles and my IT band, a tendon in your leg connected to the knee, started killing me. I had to stop running, I tried stretching, then tried walking and it was so painful, I called someone for a ride home. It feel okay today though.

Atticus spent Tuesday at his moms because she was not able to have him Mothers Day because she was out of town. I went and put in some extra hours at work. I worked all day Monday as well. Then met up with Caitlin to give her a Mothers day gift and card.

Sunday we stayed all home most all day and helped Grandpa cook dinner from Grandma. And Saturday my friend Lindsay and I took Atticus to the Spring Fling to see our friends the Dedicated Servers perform.

My friend Josh also came and gave me a really nice bike rack, as my old bike rack scratched up my old car, so I did not want to use it anymore, especially not on my new car. So nice of him and his wife Amber to do that for me. I also got a new key made for my car, which cost an arm and a leg. The people at the Audi dealership are super nice, and seems like all the women that work there are models.





No comments:

Post a Comment