kylesdrunk.com

full time single father, part time internet addiction.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

"It's been awhile"


It has been awhile since I have posted...



We have been keeping busy.

Got all my old Legos out yesterday for him, a large box of them, that has kept him busy, and happy.

We have been doing a lot of swimming at my friend Caitlin's, at Colleen & Beth's too.

We have been doing exercise days, once a week, the last two times we have walked to the library, so he gets a good half mile walk.

Lots of BBQing outside.

My friend at work made Atticus and me cupcakes.

We got the Dedicated Servers website finished and released.

I went for a 57 mile bike ride last weekend while he was at his moms.

Next week is Matt & Lubi's wedding!

A few weekends ago all us guys went on DBR(Drunken Bike Ride) around town. So much fun, we lost one guy, then ended the night by swimming in pond off the Green Belt. So fun.

Time to start planning his third birthday soon!

Been going to some local hip-hop shows..

I have finally started reading the book Fight Club, omg, so amazing. I can't believe I never took the time to read it before, as I have read plenty of other books by Chuck Palahnuik. I also read the book Freaknomics which was really good too, I then went and bought it.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
I have been listening to a lot of the Weeknd, as he released a new mixtape tape last week. So good.

I ordered a fish eye lens for my iPhone, lols, pretty excited to take some awesomely lame photos with that!















No comments:

Post a Comment